UNIT FOR SALE 14/14 HENRY STREET PENRITH
14/14 Henry Street Penrith, Nsw
Unit Buy – Undisclosed
If are looking for an easy-to-maintain type of living or an investment property, you can’t go past this contemporary-style unit. Many appealing features include a stylish kitchen with gas cooking and stone bench tops, tiled to ceiling bathroom with a freestanding bath, and European-style laundry. There is an abundance of storage space in this unit with plenty of space for all your bits & pieces. To keep you comfortable this property includes a split system air conditioner and built-in robes in bedrooms. Secured unit block with lift. Combination of owner occupiers and tenants in the building. Balcony with fabulous views out to the blue mountains. Expected rental return is approximately $400-$420 per week. Walking distance to Nepean Hospital, train station and shops.
Call Marcelo Araujo on 0419 860 007 or Nathan Fyffe on 0487 253 300 for any further information!
– Classy, immaculately presented two large bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Offering a tastefully open kitchen, large fridge space and ample cupboard/bench space.
– Light-filled, open plan living & dining, modern kitchen with stone benches, ample storage space, stainless steel appliances & gas cooking
– The open plan kitchen, dining and living room extend off onto the balcony perfect for entertaining guests.
– Extras include split system air conditioning, new blinds and floors throughout!
one car space and a storage cage.
– Situated in a great location, all of Penrith’s amenities can be found at your doorstep!
Local Area Amenity & Features:
– 1 min Penrith Public School
– 1 min St Dominic’s College
– 2 min Penrith South Public School
– 2 min St. Joseph’s Primary School
– 3 min Kingswood South Public School
– 1 min Penrith High School
– 3 min Kingswood High School
– 2 min Montgrove College
– 3 min Cambridgege Park High School
– 5 min Wesfied Penrith
– 4 min Nepean Hospital
– 5 min Penrith Train Station
-5 min Kingswood Train Station
– 7 min Panthers Stadium
– 25 min to Parramatta CBD
An exceptional opportunity for 1st home buyers, downsizers and astute investors to secure unbeatable value in one of Sydney’s fastest-growing regions.
The information presented has been provided from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.