TOWNHOUSE FOR SALE 30/47 CAMELLIA AVENUE GLENMORE PARK
30/47 Camellia Avenue Glenmore Park, Nsw
Townhouse Buy – $752,000
A premium townhouse like this is highly desired, positioned in an extremely sought-after location, only a 300m walk to the town centre and in close proximity to everything Glenmore Park has to offer. Loved and cared for, this house is ready to be someones new home, flooded with natural light and enhanced by a large/functional floorplan is ideal for a family with an active lifestyle.
Urban Land Housing was privileged to sell the Elysia complex properties as new, now Aaron Pendleton and Urav Kalra are proud to represent Urban and this brilliant property in the market.
A cut above.
– 3 bedrooms, the large master features an Olympic sized walk-in robe and stylish en suite, other 2 sizable bedrooms also have built in robes
– Modern kitchen with stone countertops, gas cooking and dishwasher
– Open Plan living downstairs, combining the kitchen, dining room and lounge room
– Seamless indoor/outdoor flow from the open plan area to the outdoor space, ideal when entertaining or day to day with young children
– Upstairs family room
– 2.5 bathrooms, a powder room downstairs, ideal when guests come to visit with the ensuite and main bathroom with bathtub upstairs
– Ducted air conditioning, Crimsafe Tensile Tuff security doors front and rear, internal laundry with added storage and on demand hot water
– All-encompassing backyard with nice mature plants, lush flat grassed space, deck and retractable awning
– Oversized double garage with internal access
– Community BBQ area
– Undercover entertainments area
– Dedicated visitor parking
– Well maintained common area/gardens
– Dedicated bin area
Enjoy the upgraded shopping centre, the community walks, sporting fields, playgrounds and accessibility to major artillery roads.
Glenmore Park Town Centre (Woolworths): approx 300m walk
HomeCo (Aldi): approx 350m walk
Bus Stop (Camellia Avenue): approx 270m walk
Bus Stop (Glenmore Parkway): approx 300m walk
Ched Towns Reserve & skate park: approx 550m walk
Regentville Public School: approx 6min drive
Bethany Catholic Primary School: approx 950m walk
Glenmore Park High School: approx 800m walk
Caroline Chisholm College (Girls High School): approx 1.5km walk
Glenmore Loch Island: approx 1.5km walk
McDonalds, KFC, Dominos, Petrol Station all within a stone’s throw
Built in 2008 (approx)
Strata: $921.90 per quarter (approx)
Council rates: $394.20 per quarter (approx)
Water rates: $195.31 per quarter (approx)
Front door: Northeast orientation
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0410 454 182 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton – Real Estate Agent
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images & Furnishing are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale. Areas are approximate.
All parties are advised to seek full independent legal and professional advice and investigations prior to any action or decision.