Sydney |Sydney Rental Market | Property Management | Investors | Landlord | Investment Property | For Rent |Domain Rental Report December Quarter 2014
Domain.com.au has released their Rental Report for the December Quarter 2014.
The report finds that:
- Rents have remained at or near record levels in most Australian capitol cities
- Sydney rents surge to peak levels despite record levels of investors and new apartment dwellings
- Yields consolidating and rising
- Vacancy rates for houses remain tight at 2.5%
- The medium asking rents in Sydney are $520 (per week) for houses and $500 (per week) for units, the second highest in the country – second to Darwin ($660 pw for houses & $550 pw for units)
To view the entire report and for more information, please click here.