Stonecutters Ridge Estate | Colebee | For Sale | 23 Burringoa Crescent | Absolute Golf Front Home – Low Maintenance – Resort Style Living
This property must be seen to be believed, built by Hudson Homes, to a display quality level, it is simply impossible to list all the upgrades this home enjoys.
If you want resort style living, with low maintenance, in a display quality home, this property which backs directly onto the 9th Fairway is the one for you.
Located within the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Estate, enjoying a convenient and central position, this property is located within a very short walk to the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club and associated facilities.
Stonecutters Ridge is a stunning residential development located in Colebee, featuring Sydney’s first Greg Norman designed championship golf course and an impressive new Clubhouse (winner of 2012 Master Builders Association Award).
For further information on Stonecutters Ridge and the surrounding amenities, please visit www.stonecuttersridgerealty.com.au
– Practical 461sqm block
– 4 great sized bedrooms + study nook & kids activity area
– Large main bedroom with huge ensuite and walk in robe
– Plantation shutters to all windows
– 900mm Stainless Steel SMEG Appliances
– Caeser Stone to all bench tops (kitchens & bathrooms)
– Outdoor kitchen featuring SMEG bbq, sink, fridge and bin
– RISCO security system with camera’s, alarm, live streaming and more
– Fully imported, spanish, 100% terracotta roof tiles with 100 year warranty
– 4 step cornice throughout home and garage
– Downlights throughout home & eves
– Stainless steel flyscreens
– Frameless mirrors and shower screens
– Dorf accessories
– 4 zone ducted air conditioning
– Floor to ceiling 100% travertine tiles to bathrooms
– Asthma free carpet
– Custom made cabinetry to laundry
– Low maintenance synthetic grass
Stonecutters Ridge Estate Features:
– A spectacular, award winning, clubhouse with bar/bistro, function rooms, gaming rooms and outdoor terraces
– Neighbourhood Centre and Village Green with multiple parks and playgrounds
– Tennis Courts, 18 – Hole Championship Golf Course and Driving Range
– Close proximity to Schofields and Quakers Hill Train Station
– Easy Access to M7 & Richmond Roads
– A new development had been approved adjacent to the golf club which proposes to include; a Medical Centre, Child Care, Gym, Cafe and Convenience Store.
Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, Fiber Optics
For further information please contact Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416