Stonecutters Ridge | Colebee | For Sale | 4 Savannah Street | Single Level Stunner on 581sqm – Entertainers Dream
The perfect place to call home! This spacious single level home will more than impress with its practical design and stylish modern inclusions.
This home built by Modernview homes features the highest of quality finishes. This family friendly home features an open plan internal design that provides space and comfort.
The property is located within the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Estate and enjoys a convenient central position, with just a very short walk to the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club and associated facilities.
Stonecutters Ridge is a stunning residential development located in Colebee, featuring Sydney’s first Greg Norman designed championship golf course and an impressive new Clubhouse (winner of 2012 Master Builders Association Award).
– Large 581sqm block with side access
– 4 great sized bedrooms
– Large main bedroom with huge ensuite and walk in robe
– Plantation shutters to all front facing windows
– 900m stainless steel appliances
– Stone bench tops
– Walk in pantry
– Gas fireplace in living room
– Large designer covered outdoor living area
– Outdoor kitchen with built in BBQ and sink
– Media room or 5th bedroom
– Well established immaculate gardens
– Double lock up garage
– Ducted air conditioning
– Side access and double gates to accommodate the boat or trailer.
Stonecutters Ridge Estate Features:
– A spectacular, award winning, clubhouse with bar/bistro, function rooms, gaming rooms and outdoor terraces
– Neighbourhood Centre and Village Green with multiple parks and playgrounds
– Tennis Courts, 18 – Hole Championship Golf Course and Driving Range
– Close proximity to Schofields and Quakers Hill Train Station
– Easy Access to M7 & Richmond Roads
– A new development had been approved adjacent to the golf club which proposes to include; a Medical Centre, Child Care, Gym, Cafe and Convenience Store.
Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, Fiber Optics
For further information please contact Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416