Stonecutters Ridge | Colebee | For Sale | 69 Kirkwood Crescent | Grand Executive 5 Bedroom Home – Family Wanted
First Open for Inspection Saturday 12th September 11am
Urban Land & Housing offers to market for the first time, this grand executive residence, built by the award winning Eden Brae Homes.
On entering the home you are greeted by a lofted foyer, grand hallway and decorative staircase. The home features high quality finishes, multiple living areas, a media room, extra-large bathrooms and separate toilets to cater for the big or growing family.
The property is located within the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Estate and enjoys a convenient central position, with just a very short walk to the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club and associated facilities.
Stonecutters Ridge is a stunning residential development located in Colebee, featuring Sydney’s first Greg Norman designed championship golf course and an impressive new Clubhouse (winner of 2012 Master Builders Association Award).
For further information on Stonecutters Ridge and the surrounding amenities, please visit www.stonecuttersridgerealty.com.au
– Good sized 600sqm corner lot with side access
– 5 great sized bedrooms
– Large main bedroom with huge ensuite and walk in robe
– 900mm Stove & rangehood
– Caesar stone bench tops
– Practical sized pantry
– Downstairs media room
– Large upstairs and downstairs living areas
– Well established gardens
– Double lock up garage
– 3 Zone Ducted Air Conditioning
– Side access and double gates to accommodate the boat or trailer
– Eloquently finished with decorative cornice
– Stacker doors to practical sized alfresco
– 3 toilets and 2 bathrooms
– Flyscreens to all windows
– Close proximity to the exciting new Sydney Business Park, featuring IKEA, Bunnings, Masters, Costco, Home Hub & many more to come
Stonecutters Ridge Estate Features:
– A spectacular, award winning, clubhouse with bar/bistro, function rooms, gaming rooms and outdoor terraces
– Neighbourhood Centre and Village Green with multiple parks and playgrounds
– Tennis Courts, 18 – Hole Championship Golf Course and Driving Range
– Close proximity to Schofields and Quakers Hill Train Station
– Easy Access to M7 & Richmond Roads
– A new development had been approved adjacent to the golf club which proposes to include; a Medical Centre, Child Care, Gym, Cafe and Convenience Store.
Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, Fiber Optics
For further information please contact Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416