Stonecutters Ridge | Colebee | For Sale | 67 Kirkwood Crescent | Move in Now – Metricon Designed and Built
Tastefully and practically designed with stylish contemporary inclusions, this impressive two level home offers a relaxed and low maintenance lifestyle that’s sure to tick the boxes.
Metricon designed and built, this home features the highest of quality finishes, this home is family friendly, with an open plan internal design that provides space and comfort.
The property is located within the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Estate and enjoys a convenient central position, with just a very short walk to the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club and associated facilities.
Stonecutters Ridge is a stunning residential development located in Colebee, featuring Sydney’s first Greg Norman designed championship golf course and an impressive new Clubhouse (winner of 2012 Master Builders Association Award).
– Good sized 600.1sqm corner lot with side access
– 4 Bed plus study
– Downlights throughout
– Hardwood floors
– Large main bedroom with huge ensuite and walk in robe
– Stylishly appointed kitchen with oversized island bench and stone top
– 900mm Stove and glass splash back
– Practical sized walk in pantry
– Large upstairs and downstairs living areas
– Well established gardens
– Double lock up garage
– 6 Zone Ducted Air Conditioning
– Alarm and video surveillance
– Side access and double gates to accommodate the boat or trailer.
Stonecutters Ridge Estate Features:
– A spectacular, award winning, clubhouse with bar/bistro, function rooms, gaming rooms and outdoor terraces
– Neighbourhood Centre and Village Green with multiple parks and playgrounds
– Tennis Courts, 18 – Hole Championship Golf Course and Driving Range
– Close proximity to Schofields and Quakers Hill Train Station
– Easy Access to M7 & Richmond Roads
– A new development had been approved adjacent to the golf club which proposes to include; a Medical Centre, Child Care, Gym, Cafe and Convenience Store. Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, Fibre Optics, Recycled Water
For further information please contact Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416.