Stonecutters Ridge | Colebee | For Sale | 3 Crampton Way | Modern Family Home – Quiet Street
Open for inspection Saturday 12th September from 12.30-1.30pm
Set in a small and quiet street, this stylishly appointed home was built by a vendor with a great eye for detail and they have achieved a finish that will impress the most attentive of observers.
The floor plan works very well and the home is lavished with quality finishes and upgrades in every room, well placed niches and a general feeling of quality workmanship as you move throughout the residence.
The rear of the home opens out to a large alfresco and entertaining area, which spills out to an expansive backyard, ideal for family fun or even the pet dog.
The property is located within the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Estate and enjoys an convenient position within easy walking distance to the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club and future village centre amenities.
For further information on Stonecutters Ridge and the surrounding amenities, please visit www.stonecuttersridgerealty.com.au
– 9ft ceilings throughout
– Porcelain tiles
– LED down lights to living and kitchen area
– Floor to ceilings tiles in bathroom
– Theatre Room
– 40mm Caesar Stone Kitchen Bench with waterfall edges
– 900mm Stainless Steel Appliances
– Huge Walk in Pantry
– Built in TV Cabinetry to living and theatre rooms.
– Garage with External side access
– Additional Toilet in Laundry
– Sliding stacker doors opening out onto large Alfresco
– External gas point
– Recycled Water
– Ducted A/C
– Established vegetable patch in huge backyard
– Down lights and fan to Alfresco which features a stunning timber roof
– Network and TV points in Every bedroom
– North Facing Rear
– Solar Panels on roof contributing to electricity bill
Stonecutters Ridge Estate Features:
– A spectacular, award winning, clubhouse with bar/bistro, function rooms, gaming room and outdoor terraces
– Neighbourhood Centre, Village Green and multiple parks/playgrounds in the area
– Tennis Courts, 18 Hole Greg Norman designed Championship Golf Course and Driving Range
– Close proximity to Schofields and Quakers Hill Train Station
– Easy Access to M7 & Richmond Roads
– A new development had been approved adjacent to the golf club which proposes to include; a Medical Centre, Child Care, Gym, Cafe and Convenience Store.
Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, Fiber Optics
For further information please contact Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416