LAND FOR SALE 47 SUNDAY CIRCUIT EDMONDSON PARK
47 Sunday Circuit Edmondson Park, Nsw
Land Buy – $850,000
A wonderful opportunity to create a superb new residence, this vacant and cleared landholding presents the perfect blend of location, lifestyle, and outstanding potential. The supremely spacious 573.9sqm level block offers incredible scope to establish something new in a premium location that has easy access to major shopping facilities and schooling options and is just a few minutes drive from Edmondson Park train station.
This fantastic lifestyle prospect offers the chance to start from scratch and create a custom residence built to exacting standards and comes complete with architect plans for a luxury two-storey residence with swimming pool and granny flat (subject to council approval). Quietly positioned within a 4-minute drive to Village Square Edmondson Park, there’s no better place to build your future.
– A blank canvas, cleared land that’s ready to build upon straight away
– Architect designs available for a contemporary two-storey family home
– Detailed plans include a separate granny flat and swimming pool (STCA)
– In a quiet and prestigious location amid quality family residences
– Great opportunity to secure a large block within minutes to Schools
– Fully serviced with town water and power connections
– 3 minutes drive to Edmondson Park Education and Childcare Centre
– 4 minutes drive to Village Square Edmondson Park with Woolworths, Aldi, McDonalds, Anytime Fitness, First Choice liquor, Medical Centre and 7-11
– 4 minutes drive to John Edmondson High School and St Francis Catholic College
– 5 minutes drive to Carnes Hill Market Place
– 6 minutes drive to William Carey Christian School, Ed Square Shopping Centre &Train Station
– 6 minutes drive to the M5 & M7, and only 15 minutes to Liverpool’s CBD
Get in touch to arrange a private inspection, contact Saurabh (Robin) Kalra on 0450 679 021.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.