HOUSE FOR SALE 9 FAXON CLOSE COLEBEE
9 Faxon Close Colebee, Nsw
House Buy – $942,500
With 3 impressive separate living spaces, an expansive outdoor alfresco area with a built in outdoor kitchen this property is perfect for the entertainer.
Located within a quiet street and featuring high quality cabinetry throughout this property will impress even the toughest critics.
The property is located within the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Estate and enjoys a convenient central position, with just a very short walk to the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club and associated facilities.
Stonecutters Ridge is a stunning residential development located in Colebee, featuring Sydney’s first Greg Norman designed championship golf course and an impressive contemporary clubhouse (winner of 2012 Master Builders Association Award).
Don’t delay! For further information on Stonecutters Ridge and the surrounding amenities, please visit www.stonecuttersridge.com.au
– Rare 600sqm lot
– 4 large Bedrooms
– Downlights throughout
– Large main bedroom with huge ensuite and walk in robe
– Stylishly appointed kitchen with oversized island bench and stone top
– 900mm Stove and glass splash back
– Well established gardens and manicured lawn
– Double lock up garage with drive through access
– Home theatre room
– Separate family / rumpus room
– Extensive electrical upgrades throughout
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Side access for trailer
– Double width drive way
Stonecutters Ridge Estate Features:
– A spectacular, award winning, clubhouse with bar/bistro, function rooms, gaming rooms and outdoor terraces
– Neighbourhood Centre and Village Green with multiple parks and playgrounds
– Tennis Courts, 18 – Hole Championship Golf Course and Driving Range
– Close proximity to Schofields and Quakers Hill Train Station
– Easy Access to M7 & Richmond Roads
– A new development had been approved adjacent to the golf club which proposes to include; a Medical Centre, Child Care, Gym, Café and Convenience Store.
Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, Fibre Optics, Recycled Water
For further information please contact Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416.