HOUSE FOR SALE 48 CORONATO PARADE | STONE RIDGE ESTATE COLEBEE
48 Coronato Parade | Stone Ridge Estate Colebee, Nsw
House Buy – Undisclosed
Looking for a home that will tick most of the items on your want list? This property is ready to cater for the larger family, but at the same time has a cosy atmosphere that will allow you to feel at home from the moment you step through the door.
The kitchen has it all, an oversized walk in pantry, soft close doors, stone bench with drainer, large fridge cavity, hidden utility bench for the toaster and other messy items and the 900mm stand-alone feature stove is a centrepiece.
The yard is huge and will easily accommodate a pet, pool, garden shed and the family. The alfresco is oversized and ready for your friends to enjoy.
Once you retreat upstairs, the upstairs lounge will house the whole family and the master bedroom with private balcony and Hollywood walk-in is a must see.
Property and estate features include:
– Well-appointed and personally altered design by leading Sydney builder.
– Kitchen incl stone bench with drain grooves, stainless steel appliances, 900mm stove & massive pantry
– A spacious home with guest room, 4 living, decorative void & oversized alfresco
– Main bed features huge Hollywood walk in, double basin ensuite and private balcony
– Tastefully design with ducted a/c, alarm and a large media room that will appeal to all ages
– Close proximity to Schofields and Quakers Hill train stations
– A few min drive to newly completed Greenway Village feat. Woolworths & 14 stores
– Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club & 18 hole Greg Norman designed championship golf course
incl. function rooms, terrace, gaming room, restaurant, pro shop, driving range & tennis courts
– A few min drive to the Sydney Business Park feat. IKEA, Bunnings, Home Hub, ALDI & more
– Easy access to the M7 & Richmond Rd and a bus route services the estate
Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, Fiber Optics
For further information about this home, please contact Nathan Fyffe on 0487 253 300
**Please note agents interest**