HOUSE FOR SALE 3 ZORNIA STREET DENHAM COURT
3 Zornia Street Denham Court, Nsw
House Buy – $1,070,000
An architectural triumph of the highest calibre, this brand-new designer residence has been meticulously crafted with a professional’s eye for detail to present the ultimate in luxurious liveability and spectacular family entertaining.
Exploring new dimensions in space and light with immensely proportioned rooms bathed in natural sunshine, it sits on approximately 413sqm in a convenient family-friendly setting that’s handy to everything.
The layout will appeal to families looking for a home that offers the tranquillity every member deserves and the comfort everyone desires.
Comprising of three living areas and a study on the ground level, as well as a further separate living area upstairs, the home has been thoughtfully designed for both functional living and entertaining.
By way of outdoor entertainment, the covered alfresco complemented with downlights and double sliding doors, flows to the level yard with enough room for the kids to kick a ball, and ample privacy for the most intimate of occasions.
The custom furnishings have been carefully chosen to complement the design and are also available to own. Overall the house is an architectural delight. Allowing the largest of groups to feel welcome, and the family to live comfortably every day. This home will turn heads.
– Flawless free-flowing contemporary design and premium finishes
– 2.7m high ceilings to both levels, Italian porcelain tiles and ducted air conditioning
– Lounge room opens via glass sliding doors to sunlit North facing alfresco
– Spectacular open floor living and dining space adjoins the kitchen
– Stacker glass sliding doors open to the rear enclosed level lawn with high fences for privacy
– Deluxe kitchen with 40mm Calcutta benchtop island and Oliveri Santorini double granite sink
– De Longhi 900mm gas cooktop, oven and rangehood, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– German made laminate floor boards upstairs with extra lounge area
– Over-sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ducted A/C
– Crystal chandelier, sensor alarm system and floating staircase with frameless glass balustrades
– Indulgent master suite with walk-in robe and double wall hung vanity ensuite
– Bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles and sleek black fittings
– Moments to primary schools, village shops and transport
– Remote controlled double lock-up garage with internal access
For further information or to arrange a VIP inspection please contact Trent Brewer on 0410 665 940