HOUSE FOR SALE 28 JOEY CRESCENT LEPPINGTON
28 Joey Crescent Leppington, Nsw
House Buy – Undisclosed
Entertain the family and friends in the open plan living where a stylish kitchen and walk-in pantry connect effortlessly with the dining area which extend outdoors to the covered alfresco area. This spacious home comprises of four generous bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms and a spacious media room, making this residence the ultimate sanctuary for your daily lifestyle.
Located only minutes away to the local shopping centre, a local quality school, community centre and parks, this home has everything a growing family needs.
– Open plan living, dining & kitchen
– Alarm system
– Premium inclusions & high quality finishes throughout
– Downlights throughout
– High quality, low maintenance gardens
– Tiled alfresco with ceiling fan
– Sliding glass doors to Alfresco
– Ducted Air conditioning
– Free standing bathtub
– Floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms
– Built in Wardrobes to all bedrooms
– Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– 40mm stone benchtops
– Desirable walk-in pantry
– Delayed settlement until approx. April 2023
– Part of the highly desired Willowdale community
– 3 min walk to Bus stop for Buses 841 & 861
– 300m walk to Willowdale Shopping Centre and Medical Centre
– 2 min drive or 11 min walk to Denham Court Public School
– 5 min drive to Leppington Public School
– 5 min walk to local parks and playground
– 6 min drive to Leppington Train Station
– 9 min drive to Ed Square Shopping Centre
– 9 min drive to John Edmondson High School
– 10 min drive to Edmondson Park Train Station
– 20 min drive to future Badgerys Creek Airport
Don’t miss out on securing a truly amazing home in Leppington. Contact Emilie Duval on 0487 987 077 and Stephen Bambury 0487 870 014 to arrange a private viewing.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been provided from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.