HOUSE FOR SALE 13 HAYLEY GROVE BLACKTOWN
13 Hayley Grove Blacktown, Nsw
House Buy – Undisclosed
This fully renovated modern three-bedroom home is the perfect blend of luxury, style and functionality. The open floor plan seamlessly flows from the living area to the stunning kitchen, making it perfect for entertaining and family living.
Features of the home include:
• Stunning galley-style kitchen, a chef’s dream with custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone counters and ample storage and bench space
• Generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to all, and a home office that easily converts to a fourth bedroom for guests
• Spacious modern bathroom featuring a large bath, shower, and a separate second toilet making it not only functional, but the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate
• Ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, electric roller shutters/security grilles ensure comfort and peace of mind all year round
• Low maintenance, landscaped yards with artificial turf promoting an eco-friendly option that saves you time and money!
• Seamless indoor/outdoor living boasting a stunning and private entertaining area with inclusive firepit
• Large carport and ample off-street parking allow for multiple vehicles
Located in a tree-lined street, a short stroll to private and public schools, sports fields, walking trails, dog parks, local shops and restaurants. Westpoint and Blacktown train station are also within easy reach whilst the M4 and M7 motorways are just a stone’s throw away.
This home offers style, comfort, convenience and functionality, and needs to be seen to be truly appreciated. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and take the first step towards making this house your dream home!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images & Furnishing are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale. Areas are approximate.
All parties are advised to seek full independent legal and professional advice and investigations prior to any action or decision