Thank you for registering your interest for the Excelsior Park land release.
We hope that everything is progressing well and look forward to seeing you at the auction tomorrow.
I just wanted to take this opportunity to confirm a few important items for tomorrow.
Please see information below regarding the auction below and if there are any last minute questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
When: 5:15pm Saturday 8th November (Tomorrow)
Where: Auction will be held onsite. (Park Road, Baulkham Hills)
Parking: We recommend that you get down early to secure a parking spot. Parking is available in the Ted Horwood Reserve, access via Park Rd, next to Lot 301.
- $50,000 Deposit required on the day to exchange with the residual of the 10% deposit due within 2 working days
- Bank cheques and personal cheques will be accepted on the day
- Cheques are to made payable to “Urban Land and Housing Group”
- Please ensure you have the most recent copy of the contract which is available at www.excelsiorpark.com.au
- The latest contract contains not limited to but including;
- Clause 40 which relates to the deposit
- The price of lots 302-307 will include GST calculated under the Margin Scheme.
GST:“Please note lot 301 is not a taxable supply for GST purposes being eligible residential premises.”
“All other lots are taxable supplies with the margin scheme applying. The Purchaser is not required to reimburse any GST.”
Registration For Bidding:
- You will be required to register on the day before placing any bids.
- To save time on the day, if you are interested in having you bidders card pre-filled please send your details and collect on the day
Pre Fill Requirements: Please email email@example.com with the below information if you would like your form filled out prior to the day.
Acceptable forms of identification: You will need to have one of the below forms of identification before you will be eligible to bid.
- Driver’s License
- Proof of Identity Card
Please note, if using a written authority, a copy of photo ID for both the purchaser and their representative must be brought to the auction.
Any ID that has a photo and signature of the person/s intending to buy and/or act on their behalf with written authority will be accepted.
If you have any questions about this estate, please do not hesitate to respond to this e-mail or call:
P| 0487 253 300