Christmas Competition T&Cs
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of entry
|Promotion name||Urban Land Housing Christmas Lights Competition|
|Eligible entrants||Residents of Marsden Park estates :Elara, Newpark, Horizon, Fernlea|
Start: Saturday 19th December 2020 8:00 PM AEST
End: Monday 21st December 2020 12:00 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Urban Land & Housing
Suite 5.14/5 Celebration Drive
Bella Vista NSW 2153
|Details of prizes||
The best entry/entries as determined by the judges will be deemed the prize winner(s) and will win:
1st Place – $500 Bunnings Gift Card
Runner Prizes x 4 – (1) individual Christmas Hamper
|Total number of prizes||5 Prizes in total|
|Total prize value||Total prize pool (inc GST): $500.00 plus (4) Christmas Hampers|
|Method of entry||
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:Entrants must do the following:
Register their home address with full name & email by SMS to 0422 580 577 by the 14th December to be placed on the Christmas Lights map.
Voting participants must do the following:
Text their three nominations with their full name & address to 0422 580 577 during the event period (19th December 2020 8:00 PM AEST- 21st December 2020 12:00PM AEST)
|Maximum number of entries||1 entry per person|
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
The judging will be performed by a judge/panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
The prize draw will begin Monday 21st December 2020 12:00 PM AESTLocation of the judging:
Urban Land Housing Offices
|Notification of winners||Winners will be notified via SMS no later than 21st December 2020 5:00 PM AEST|
|Unclaimed prize draw||If the prize(s) are unclaimed by the unclaimed prize draw date, the Promoter will award the prize(s) to the Eligible Entrant(s) who came runner-up when the entries were judged, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority.|
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- All vouchers are valid until the expiry date stated on the voucher or by the provider of the voucher.
- Entrants agree to comply with any conditions which accompany the Voucher.
- Neither the Promoter nor the voucher provider is liable for any voucher that has been stolen, forged, lost, damaged, or tampered with in any way.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram; and to release Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.