Urban Land & Housing – Tenant Tip – Moving into a new Rental Property

Moving into a new Rental Property
What documents should I, as a tenant, be given before I move into the premises?
The documentation required to be given to you at the time of sign-up differs slightly from state to state and country. However, the following items are required in most jurisdictions:
• Information booklet relating to renting in your state
• Copy of the Tenancy Agreement
• Copy of the Bond Lodgement form
• Original and copies of the Condition Report – to be checked, completed and signed, then returned to the office in the required time frame
• Receipt for initial rent amount, lease fees and bond monies
• Photocopy of all access keys and remote controls (if any)
• Emergency contact number details

Please give me a call if you have any questions regarding Property Management


Posted in Tenant Tips, Uncategorized on 17th August, 2011 | No Comments »

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.