Lot (123) 18 Hazelbark Road
Email to a Friend
Located on the high side of the sandstone retaining wall, this one of a kind registered 867sqm block must be visited and seen in person to be fully appreciated.
Features of block include:
• 867sqm – Registered ready to build
• 20.6m frontage
• 40m deep – perfect for big backyard with pool
• Rear & side retaining already constructed
• Breathtaking views of mountains and bushland generated even if single storey
• Perfect for a larger style single, double or triple storey home!
• Surrounded by quality homes under construction
• Next door is a finished single level
• No strata or community levies
• Fully serviced lot
• Build with any builder
Features of the estate
If you’ve been waiting for a special place to live that sets itself apart from anything else… this is it. A prestigious neighbourhood is waiting for you, offering homesites with sweeping views that will never be built out. It’s where you can build the luxurious home you’ve always wanted, on rarely attainable large homesites close to nature.
You’ll find motorways, buses, and trains ready to take you to major employment, shopping, educational and entertainment centres from your large homesite. The M4 and M7 can connect you with the CBD, Parramatta, Bella Vista, Chatswood, Liverpool, and other business hubs. Nature walks, cycleways, playgrounds, parks, and sports grounds are within Mulgoa Sanctuary or just minutes away. There’s a choice of golf courses too including Penrith and Glenmore Heritage Valley.
• Convenient public transport including Penrith Train Station and buses
• Glenmore Park Town Centre and Westfield Penrith within close reach
• Choice of education opportunities with a wide range of schools, Western Sydney University a d TAFE
• Close to parks and playing fields
• Minutes to the M4 and Penrith CBD
For more information or to book an inspection contact David Power on 0487 001 487.
3 2 2
3 2 1
4 2 2
3 2.5 2
3 2.5 2
3 2.5 1
3 2.5 2
3 2.5 2
Where to find this property
Glenmore Parkway is the main road in the suburb and it connects with the Northern Road, which provides connections with both Penrith and the M4 Western Motorway. The M4 provides quick access to greater Sydney and the Blue Mountains.
The Busyway network is the only public transport option in Glenmore Park. Residents need to catch a bus to neighbouring Penrith and use the train service to... Read More