59 (Lot 130) Ray Simpson Avenue
Email to a Friend
- 15 Metre frontage and 15 metres at the back
- 32 metres on both sides
- Total block size of 480 square metres
- Flat levelled block
- Potential to build a Granny Flat (STCA)
- Build your dream home of your choice
- Registered block and ready to go
- Easy access to Campbelltown Rd and Hume Highway
- Approximately 10 minute walk to Edmondson Park Train Station
- Approximately 8 minute walk to Edmondson Town Centre and shops
- Approximately 5 minute walk to Bardia Public School
Bring your builder and start building your dream home. Location is excellent with easy walking distance to nearby amenities.
If you would like to make an offer please contact Bassam on 0425 311 251.
4 2 1
4 2 1
4 2.5 2
Where to find this property
Bardia is a suburb of Sydney located in the Macarthur region in the local government area of Campbelltown. Surrounding suburbs include Macquarie Links, Denham Court, Edmondson Park and Ingleburn.
As the gateway to the southwest, Bardia is well connected. Located 46km south-west of the Sydney CBD, Close to Edmondson Park Train Station, the future Edmondson Park Town Centre and easy access to the M7/M5 Junction, Hume Highway and Campbelltown Road.
Bardia is located 16km from Macarthur Square, which is the largest shopping centre in the Macarthur Region. Close to Macquarie Links golf course and Macquarie Fields... Read More