90 Ray Simpson Avenue
Email to a Friend
Being completely flat you won’t need to worry about any surprise costs when building. This is a first home buyer or investors dream. The 10-metre frontage is perfect for your dream single or double storey home.
Being a part of the New Breeze community you can ensure that you will be surrounded by new streets and lovely new quality homes.
Property & estate features:
- Registered block of land ready to build
- 300sqm block with 10 metre frontage and 30 metres on the sides
- Rectangular shape
- Easy access to main Hume Highway and M5/M& motorway
- Within 1.6 kilometres to Edmondson Park Train Station
- Westfield’s Liverpool is only 11km away and Leppington Train Station, 7km.
- Quality living with nearby outdoor parks, walking and bike tracks
- Within 1 Kilometre from Bardia Public school and Bardia Park
- Approximately 12 minutes’ drive to Liverpool City
- 12 minutes’ drive to Campbelltown CBD
For further information about this property please contact
Bassam Hendy 0425 311 251 or Willowdale Sales office on 8315 7789
5 4 1
4 2 2
4 2 1
4 2 1
4 2.5 2
Where to find this property
Bardia is a suburb of Sydney located in the Macarthur region in the local government area of Campbelltown. Surrounding suburbs include Macquarie Links, Denham Court, Edmondson Park and Ingleburn.
As the gateway to the southwest, Bardia is well connected. Located 46km south-west of the Sydney CBD, Close to Edmondson Park Train Station, the future Edmondson Park Town Centre and easy access to the M7/M5 Junction, Hume Highway and Campbelltown Road.
Contact our team today for a complimentary property appraisal or to get in touch regarding property management options.
Bardia is located 16km... Read More