Lot 4067 Proposed Road | Bardia
Email to a Friend
The block is situated just off Macdonald Rd, which links directly to both Edmondson Park train station & town centre which will feature over 160 retailers, cinema, bowling alley, restaurants and much more.
This street is brand new and you will be surrounded by other quality new homes and be part of a vibrant new community.
- 364.5 sqm lot
- 13.5m frontage with zero lot line
- Registering August 2017 and ready to start building on
- 800m walking distance to Primary School
- 1km walk to Edmondson Park train station & Town Centre
- Existing bus services 200m from the lot location
- 1km to the Crossroads Mega Centre (including Costco & Bunnings)
- Easy access to the M7, M5 & Hume Highway
- Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, NBN
For more information or to arrange a VIP inspection of the lot, please contact Emilie Duval on 0487 987 077 or Jesse Johnson on 0415 077 368.
5 4 1
4 2 2
4 2 1
4 2 1
4 2.5 2
Where to find this property
Bardia is a suburb of Sydney located in the Macarthur region in the local government area of Campbelltown. Surrounding suburbs include Macquarie Links, Denham Court, Edmondson Park and Ingleburn.
As the gateway to the southwest, Bardia is well connected. Located 46km south-west of the Sydney CBD, Close to Edmondson Park Train Station, the future Edmondson Park Town Centre and easy access to the M7/M5 Junction, Hume Highway and Campbelltown Road.
Contact our team today for a complimentary property appraisal or to get in touch regarding property management options.
Bardia is located 16km... Read More