Lot 1025 Macdonald Road | New Breeze
Email to a Friend
The lot is situated on MacDonald Road which directly links to both Edmondson Park Train Station & future town centre. The primary school is also only a 300m walk away. Being so close to all these amenities you can’t go wrong.
Property & Estate Features:
- East facing
- 208 sqm lot
- Fonzy flat potential
- 8m frontage
- Registered land, ready to start building on
- 500 m walking distance to Bardia Public School
- 700m walk to Edmondson Park Train Station & future town centre
- Existing bus services 200m from lot location
- 1.5 km to the Crossroads Homemaker Centre (including Costco & Bunnings)
- Easy access to the M7, M5 & Hume Highway
- Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, and NBN services.
For more information or to arrange a VIP inspection of the lot, please contact Emilie Duval on 0487 987 077
5 4 1
4 2 2
4 2 1
4 2 1
4 2.5 2
Where to find this property
Bardia is a suburb of Sydney located in the Macarthur region in the local government area of Campbelltown. Surrounding suburbs include Macquarie Links, Denham Court, Edmondson Park and Ingleburn.
As the gateway to the southwest, Bardia is well connected. Located 46km south-west of the Sydney CBD, Close to Edmondson Park Train Station, the future Edmondson Park Town Centre and easy access to the M7/M5 Junction, Hume Highway and Campbelltown Road.
Contact our team today for a complimentary property appraisal or to get in touch regarding property management options.
Bardia is located 16km... Read More