49 Ray Simpson Avenue
Email to a Friend
- 4 bedrooms all with built in Wardrobes
- Walk in wardrobe and ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan dining and living area
- great size kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop
- Lovely alfresco area for outdoor entertainment
- Ceramic floor tiles throughout living areas & carpet bedrooms
- Ducted Airconditioning throughout home
- NBN ready, Gas cooktop, Tiled alfresco and Patio area
- 320 square metres of land
- Easy access to Campbelltown Rd and Hume Highway
- Approximately 12 minute walk to Edmondson Park Train Station
- Approximately 10 minute walk to Edmondson Town Centre and shops
- Approximately 5 minute walk to Bardia Public School
The property has now been complete and ready to move into or rent out with the exception of landscaping and Fencing. For a private inspection please call Bassam on 0425 311 251.
4 2 1
4 2 1
4 2.5 2
Where to find this property
Bardia is a suburb of Sydney located in the Macarthur region in the local government area of Campbelltown. Surrounding suburbs include Macquarie Links, Denham Court, Edmondson Park and Ingleburn.
As the gateway to the southwest, Bardia is well connected. Located 46km south-west of the Sydney CBD, Close to Edmondson Park Train Station, the future Edmondson Park Town Centre and easy access to the M7/M5 Junction, Hume Highway and Campbelltown Road.
Bardia is located 16km from Macarthur Square, which is the largest shopping centre in the Macarthur Region. Close to Macquarie Links golf course and Macquarie Fields... Read More