2 Long Tan Street
Email to a Friend
Impeccably presented is this one-year young home, boasting four (4) bedrooms, complete with an upstairs study area. Attention to detail is paramount in this cleverly designed home, offering both open plan living, high end inclusions and luxury finishes. This home offers comfort, convenience all with a wow factor, from the moment you enter. Located in the highly sought after suburb of Bardia, only minutes from Ed Square, and walking distance to Edmondson Park Train station. This is urban convenience and vogue living at its best.
Auction: 05th June 2021 2:30pm
- Built by quality custom residential builder Limedow Constructions
- 4 Bedrooms, main with double vanity ensuite
- Study nook/upstairs study area
- Large upstairs double door linen cupboard
- 2.5 Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling in the ensuite and the main
- Quality Full frameless shower screens
- Sleek black tapware throughout both bathrooms and kitchens
- Feature wall paneling throughout the home
- Open plan Living/Dining
- 900mm quality Stainless steel cooktop
- Quality SMEG kitchen appliances includes Dishwasher and Microwave
- Soft close drawers ample kitchen cupboards & pot draws
- Caesar stone bench tops (in both the kitchen and bathrooms)
- Zone Ducted Air conditioning
- Downlights throughout the home
- Outdoor Alfresco
- Alarm system with video intercom
- 3 mins drive to Edmondson Park Train Station
- 3 mins to Ed. Square Shopping Centre
- 2 mins to Bardia Public School
- 5 mins to St Francis Catholic College, Edmondson Park
- Easy access to M5 & M7
- 30 mins approx. from the future Western Sydney Airport
Get in to touch to arrange a private inspection or to request information on the next open home, contact Amy Boers 0432 082 760.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
4 2 1
4 2 1
4 2.5 2
Where to find this property
Bardia is a suburb of Sydney located in the Macarthur region in the local government area of Campbelltown. Surrounding suburbs include Macquarie Links, Denham Court, Edmondson Park and Ingleburn.
As the gateway to the southwest, Bardia is well connected. Located 46km south-west of the Sydney CBD, Close to Edmondson Park Train Station, the future Edmondson Park Town Centre and easy access to the M7/M5 Junction, Hume Highway and Campbelltown Road.
Bardia is located 16km from Macarthur Square, which is the largest shopping centre in the Macarthur Region. Close to Macquarie Links golf course and Macquarie Fields... Read More