151 MacDonald Road
Email to a Friend
Beautiful layout and design which has been created by King Homes with 3 great sized bedrooms and the opportunity for a 4th downstairs bedroom or further living area as entering with double doors for privacy.
- Large walk in robe and ensuite to master bedroom
- Beautiful kitchen with stainless steel 900mm oven, ample cupboard space and large breakfast bar.
- Open plan lounge and dining areas
- Downstairs powder room
- Main bathroom with separate toilet and a large stand alone bath
- Alfresco area overlooking easy maintenance yard with access into the double garage
- Entry to garage via the rear lane
- Internal laundry with external access
- Across the road from Bardia public school and only minutes away from the new Ed. Square town centre.
- A number of extra inclusions including ducted air conditioning, security alarm, intercom, plenty of storage, private access via rear lane way to your remote controlled garage.
For further information, or to arrange your VIP inspection, please contact Urban Rentals on (02) 9672 6055
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Living Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Newly Built Property
- Remote Garage
Where to find this property
Bardia is a suburb of Sydney located in the Macarthur region in the local government area of Campbelltown. Surrounding suburbs include Macquarie Links, Denham Court, Edmondson Park and Ingleburn.
As the gateway to the southwest, Bardia is well connected. Located 46km south-west of the Sydney CBD, Close to Edmondson Park Train Station, the future Edmondson Park Town Centre and easy access to the M7/M5 Junction, Hume Highway and Campbelltown Road.
Bardia is located 16km from Macarthur Square, which is the largest shopping centre in the Macarthur Region. Close to Macquarie Links golf course and Macquarie Fields... Read More