123 Macdonald Road
Email to a Friend
This near new home has been built with the highest quality fittings and finishes and will impress the toughest critics
Flowing over 2 levels with multiple living spaces and ample natural light this property will not last long
- 4 generous sized bedrooms with a luxury master suite
- One bedroom on ground level
- Built ins to all bedrooms
- Main bathroom has a bath
- Powder room on ground level
- Gourmet kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Will be fully landscaped
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Urban Rentals on (02) 9672-6055
Please note the following conditions of Private Inspections:
• We ask that you fill in & return the client health disclosure form prior to attending the inspection
• A maximum of two (2) people or (1) family (who are looking to buy/lease together) will be permitted through a home at a private inspection with an Agent.
• Prior to inspecting a property, you MUST sanitise your hands and we ask that you refrain from touching any surfaces in the home.
Where to find this property
Bardia is a suburb of Sydney located in the Macarthur region in the local government area of Campbelltown. Surrounding suburbs include Macquarie Links, Denham Court, Edmondson Park and Ingleburn.
As the gateway to the southwest, Bardia is well connected. Located 46km south-west of the Sydney CBD, Close to Edmondson Park Train Station, the future Edmondson Park Town Centre and easy access to the M7/M5 Junction, Hume Highway and Campbelltown Road.
Bardia is located 16km from Macarthur Square, which is the largest shopping centre in the Macarthur Region. Close to Macquarie Links golf course and Macquarie Fields... Read More