38 Joey Crescent
Email to a Friend
- 6% leaseback
- Professionally landscaped including boundary fencing and driveway
- 2600mm ceilings to ground floor
- Four generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Tiles to porch and alfresco
- Timber flooring to ground floor living areas
- Gourmet kitchen has stone benchtops & quality gas appliances
- Freestanding bath
- Ducted air conditioning & security alarm system
The leaseback is at 6% per annum with the minimum term until 30th June 2021 and maximum term until 30th September 2023.
If you are looking to buy or sell, contact Kevin Zaidan today on 0412 245 114 for a free market appraisal.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images & Furnishing are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale. Areas are approximate.
All parties are advised to seek full independent legal and professional advice and investigations prior to any action or decision.
4 2 2
4 2 2
4 2 2
4 2.5 2
3 2.5 1
2 2.5 1
Where to find this property
Leppington is well connected with Camden Valley way connecting the suburb to Camden and Liverpool as well as the Westlink M7. Leppington railway station and the South West Rail Link connects the suburb with the Sydney Trains rail network Read More