50 Macdonald Road
Email to a Friend
Vacant Land Features:
- Huge potential to build your massive dream home
- Potential to build Granny flat or Studio (STCA)
- Total land size 910.4SQM
- 18 metres frontage
- Registered land and ready to go
- Private driveway access to the land from Bruce Ferguson Ave
- West facing position
- Walking distance to Bardia Public School
- Within 1.5 Kilometres to Edmondson Train Station
- Within 1.3 Kilometres to Ed Square Shopping Centre
- Easy access to M5 / M7 and Hume motorways
Call today to arrange a private site inspection or to receive the contour plans / contract of sale.
Bassam Hendy 0425 311 251
Kristian Mitrovski 0414 030 770
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images & Furnishing are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale. Areas are approximate. All parties are advised to seek full independent.
5 4 1
4 2 2
4 2 1
4 2 1
4 2.5 2
Where to find this property
Meet your local Bardia real estate team. Bardia is a suburb of Sydney located in the Macarthur region in the local government area of Campbelltown. Surrounding suburbs include Macquarie Links, Denham Court, Edmondson Park and Ingleburn.
As the gateway to the southwest, Bardia is well connected. Located 46km south-west of the Sydney CBD, Close to Edmondson Park Train Station, the future Edmondson Park Town Centre and easy access to the M7/M5 Junction, Hume Highway and Campbelltown Road.
Contact our team today for a complimentary property appraisal or to get in touch regarding property management options.