Lot 560, 12 Ray Simpson Avenue
Email to a Friend
- Registered land, ready to be built on.
- Smart living lot with options to access the home from Ray Simpson Ave or Amru Crescent
- 297.5sqm potentially suit dual occupancy, subject to council approval
- Zero lot which maximises the building area for the house with the minimum site cost
- 250m walk to the Bardia Public School
- 300m walk to the Ed Square Town Centre
- 500m walk to the Edmondson Park Train Station
- Next to newly completed reserve and park
- Walking distance to local bus stops
- Easy access to M5 & M7
- 3 minutes to St Francis Catholic College, Edmondson Park
- 3 minutes to Casula Mall and Costco
- 30 minutes approx. from the future Western Sydney Airport
WILL SELL FAST!!
For further information or arrange an inspection, please contact Karena on 0410 200 456
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images & Furnishing are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale. Areas are approximate.
All parties are advised to seek full independent legal and professional advice and investigations prior to any action or decision.
5 4 1
4 2 2
4 2 1
4 2 1
4 2.5 2
Where to find this property
Meet your local Bardia real estate team. Bardia is a suburb of Sydney located in the Macarthur region in the local government area of Campbelltown. Surrounding suburbs include Macquarie Links, Denham Court, Edmondson Park and Ingleburn.
As the gateway to the southwest, Bardia is well connected. Located 46km south-west of the Sydney CBD, Close to Edmondson Park Train Station, the future Edmondson Park Town Centre and easy access to the M7/M5 Junction, Hume Highway and Campbelltown Road.
Contact our team today for a complimentary property appraisal or to get in touch regarding property management options.