64 MacDonald Road
Email to a Friend
- Established double storey full brick house
- Fonzie potential, subject to council approval
- Total land of 443sqm with plenty of backyard space for family activities
- 2.7m high ceiling downstairs
- Masterwork of a prestige and quality builder
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathroom and ensuites
- Extra-large master bedroom on upper level with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Additional master bedroom on ground level with walk-in robe and ensuite
- 4 other bedrooms are all with built-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Additional toilet on ground level for guests
- Open plan kitchen and living room areas
- Plenty of cupboards and storage space throughout the entire house
- Separate laundry room with access to the backyard
- Rear entrance to double lock up garage with high ceiling
- Additional living area on second level
- NBN ready
- Bus stop right in front of the house
- 450m walk to the nearby park and playground
- 550m walk to the Bardia Public School
- 1.3km to the Ed Square Town Centre and Eat Street
- 1.5km to the Edmondson Park Train Station
- 2km to Macquarie Links International Golf Club
- 3.6km to Costco Wholesale in Casula
- 10 minutes drive to Liverpool
For further information or to arrange a VIP inspection, please contact Karena on 0410 200 456 or Robin on 0450 679 021.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images & Furnishing are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale. Areas are approximate.
All parties are advised to seek full independent legal and professional advice and investigations prior to any action or decision.
5 4 1
4 2 2
4 2 1
4 2 1
4 2.5 2
Where to find this property
Meet your local Bardia real estate team. Bardia is a suburb of Sydney located in the Macarthur region in the local government area of Campbelltown. Surrounding suburbs include Macquarie Links, Denham Court, Edmondson Park and Ingleburn.
As the gateway to the southwest, Bardia is well connected. Located 46km south-west of the Sydney CBD, Close to Edmondson Park Train Station, the future Edmondson Park Town Centre and easy access to the M7/M5 Junction, Hume Highway and Campbelltown Road.
Contact our team today for a complimentary property appraisal or to get in touch regarding property management options.