Stonecutters Ridge | Colebee | For Sale | 7 Africa Way | Move In Now – Stylishly Appointed Front Home – Stunning Views
**Open For Inspection Saturday 4th July 11am – 12pm**
This practical, contemporary home situated overlooking the 8th Green of the Greg Norman Designed Golf Course is sure to tick the boxes.
Tastefully designed with stylish contemporary inclusions this home if family friendly with its open plan design that is low maintenance and spacious.
Sit back and relax on your rear alfresco and watch the golfers on the 8th green.
The property is located within the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Estate and enjoys a convenient central position, with just a very short walk to the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club and associated facilities.
Stonecutters Ridge is a stunning residential development located in Colebee, featuring Sydney’s first Greg Norman designed championship golf course and an impressive new Clubhouse (winner of 2012 Master Builders Association Award).
– Good sized 527.5sqm lot
– 4 large Bedrooms
– Quality light fittings throughout
– Large main bedroom with huge ensuite and walk in robe
– Ensuite features stylish bath and double headed shower
– Stylishly appointed kitchen with oversized island bench and stone top
– 900mm Westinghouse Stove and glass window splash back
– Massive downstairs living area at the rear with golf views
– Home Theatre
– Well established gardens
– Double lock up garage
– Rear access accessible from garage
– Ducted Air Conditioning
Stonecutters Ridge Estate Features:
– A spectacular, award winning, clubhouse with bar/bistro, function rooms, gaming rooms and outdoor terraces
– Neighbourhood Centre and Village Green with multiple parks and playgrounds
– Tennis Courts, 18 – Hole Championship Golf Course and Driving Range
– Close proximity to Schofields and Quakers Hill Train Station
– Easy Access to M7 & Richmond Roads
– A new development had been approved adjacent to the golf club which proposes to include: a Medical Centre, Child Care, Gym, Café and Convenience Store.
Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, Fibre Optics
For further information please contact Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416.