Stonecutters Ridge | Colebee | For Sale | 39 Stonecutters Drive | A Grandioso Abode – Rare 750sqm of Land and Massive 455sqm Home
Urban Land and Housing presents to the market this fantastic family home that has room for the whole family.
**Open for Inspection
Saturday 17th October 2015 between 11.00am – 12.00pm**
This home situated on a massive 750sqm sits perfectly positioned with unobstructed views of the Stonecutters Ridge Golf Course.
The home itself is one of Stonecutters Ridge’s largest homes coming in at 49 Squares (455square metres).
With 5 full size bedrooms, nursery or optional 6th bedroom, theatre room, games room, detached office and massive kitchen this home is sure to impress.
This is an open home not to miss! Chances to secure properties within Stonecutters Ridge of this calibre do not present themselves very often.
Stonecutters Ridge offers an idyllic lifestyle with numerous Parks, The Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club, Tennis courts, Community Centre and proposed Village Centre.
For further information on Stonecutters Ridge and the surrounding amenities, please visit www.stonecuttersridgerealty.com.au
– Large 750sqm Block
– Massive 455sqm House
– Detached office
– Drive through garage
– Ducted Air-conditioning
– 900mm stainless steel gas stove
– Wide side access
– Nursery or optional 6th bedroom option
– Theatre room and Games room both on ground floor
– High side of the street with spectacular golf course views from all front facing windows
– Cat6 wiring and multiple pay tv points throughout the house
– NBN Available (Fibre to the Home – Fast Internet for personal and business use)
Stonecutters Ridge Estate Features:
– A spectacular, award winning, clubhouse with bar/bistro, function rooms, gaming room and outdoor terraces
– Neighbourhood Centre, Village Green and multiple parks/playgrounds in the area
– Tennis Courts, 18 Hole Greg Norman designed Championship Golf Course and Driving Range
– Close proximity to Schofields and Quakers Hill Train Station
– Easy Access to M7 & Richmond Roads
– A new development had been approved adjacent to the golf club which proposes to include; a Medical Centre, Child Care, Gym, Cafe and Convenience Store.
Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, Fiber Optics
For further information please contact Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416