Land for Sale Cessnock| Paxton | Watagan Rise | For Sale | Lot 318 Redgum Road | Rare Opportunity To Secure Your Very Own Private Bushland Sanctuary
Presenting the final block available in stage 3 of the exclusive Watagan Rise estate. This 15ha parcel of land comprises beautiful native bushland, creek and water land features and sealed road access all with the convenience of modern living as access to services including water, sewerage, electricity and telephone will be provided.
Slight elevations are complimented with views of the nearby rolling hills and Paxton itself. Imagine trailing through your backyard on horseback or motorbike enjoying the peace and tranquillity that Paxton is renowned for.
This is a rare opportunity to secure boasting rights as one the largest land owners in Paxton and the surrounding area.
– 15ha of untouched bushland
– Sealed road access
– Access to Services including water, sewerage, electricity and telephone
– Prime elevated block
Watagan Rise is a prestigious estate located in Paxton, which is renowned as one of the Hunter Valley’s most tranquil locations. Nestled amongst the heart of the Hunter Valley’s famous Wine Country, the estate is just a short leisurely drive to Cessnock’s town centre. This carefully planned community comprises a total of 106 lots and is perfectly positioned for growing families, retirees and investors alike. The estate offers accommodating blocks ranging from 750 sqm up to 15 ha!
– Freedom to choose your own builder
– No time limits to commence construction
– Generously sized lots
– Superb family or rural retreat lifestyle proposition
– No community levies or strata
– Leisurely drive to Cessnock, which boasts supermarkets and a wide range of outlets catering many needs from salons, variety stores, hardware, homewares, cafes, renovations and more
– 30 minute drive to the Hunter Expressway
For further information about this block or to enquire about other land available within the Watagan Rise Estate, please contact David Power on 0487 001 487 or firstname.lastname@example.org