HOUSE FOR SALE 39 OAKHILL CRESCENT COLEBEE
39 Oakhill Crescent Colebee, Nsw
House Buy – $769,000
Opportunities like this one are very rare. This property features a large 500sqm block with potential for side access opposite a large family friendly park.
With an open plan internal design that provides space and comfort this home is well suited to first home buyers, investors and empty nesters.
Located within a quiet street opposite the park and featuring serene golf course views this home will not last long.
The property is located within the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Estate and enjoys a convenient central position, with just a very short walk to the award winning Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club and associated facilities.
Stonecutters Ridge is a stunning residential development located in Colebee, featuring Sydney’s first Greg Norman designed championship golf course and an impressive contemporary clubhouse (winner of 2012 Master Builders Association Award).
– Large 500sqm lot opposite playground
– 4 Bedrooms
– LED Downlights throughout
– Main bedroom features ensuite and walk in robe
– Stylishly appointed kitchen with oversized island bench and stone top
– 600mm gas stove and oven
– Double lock up garage
– Home theatre room or separate living room
– Split system air-conditioning in living and master bedroom
– Potential for side access
Stonecutters Ridge Estate Features:
– Stonecutters Ridge golf club, an award winning venue, with bar/bistro, function rooms, gaming room and outdoor terraces
– SCR neighbourhood centre, village green and multiple parks/playgrounds in the area
– Tennis courts, 18 hole Greg Norman designed championship golf course and driving range
– Close proximity to Schofields and Quakers Hill train station
– Easy access to M7 & Richmond roads
– A new development had been approved adjacent to the golf club which proposes to include; a medical centre, child care, gym, café, convenience store & more
– Bus routes service the estate
– The estate is a short drive to the exciting new Sydney Business Park, featuring Ikea, Bunnings, Masters, Costco and many more to come.
Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, Fibre Optics,
For further information please contact Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416