HOUSE FOR SALE 33 KADER STREET BARGO
33 Kader Street Bargo, Nsw
House Buy – Undisclosed
Be impressed the moment you stop at the kerb, as you are greeted by manicured lawns and an impressive country style post and rail fence. As you walk through the secure front gate, you canâ€™t help but feel at home, as you are surrounded by mature gardens, landscaping and a welcoming environment.
Should your trip home from a long day at work find you in rain, wind or searing heat, fear not, as you pull up and leave your car, under the comfort of a large beautifully constructed front pergola, with room for 2 cars or simply drive directly In to your attached lock up garage.
This property is a delight to view and it has been loved right down to the smallest detail. There is really nothing more to spend on this fine family home, just bring your furniture and enjoy living in this well positioned property within the quiet Bargo township.
– Reverse Cycle Split System A/C
– Expansive 982sqm block
– Immaculate 4 bedroom brick veneer home
– Large rear pergola great for entertaining or summertime alfresco dinning
– 3 x LUG and 2 additional undercover car spaces
– Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
– Envirocycle, so no costly pump out and ready for future town sewer connection
– Short walk to shops and train station
– Double car width painted concrete driveway
– Beautifully manicured lawns
– Impressive maturing gardens
– Double gate rear access, ideal for the boat, caravan or additional family cars
– The property is bounded by colourbond fencing and is secure for most family pets
– Oversized back yard with additional double car lock up garage or teenagers retreat
– Sandpit ready for all the kids creations
– New hot water system installed
– All bedrooms have B.I.W and fitted storage for maximum efficiency
– The house is fitted with security doors front and rear
– Additional pantry built to compliment the mid positioned kitchen
– Downlights throughout living areas, featuring intimate dimmer control
– Flyscreens to all windows
– Floor to ceiling tiles in the bathroom are a feature
– A veggie patch is well established for the budding home food grower
For further information or to arrange a VIP inspection, please contact Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416.