Greenway Estate | Colebee | For Sale | 5 Sugarloaf Crescent | BRAND NEW – MOVE IN BEFORE CHRISTMAS
For further information on the area and its surrounding amenities, please visit www.stonecuttersridgerealty.com.au and feel free to visit our sales centre at 83 Stonecutters Drive, Colebee.
Impressive and Stylish!
This magnificent Champion Homes property is BRAND NEW and features a modern design with enough room the whole family.
Being ideally located across the road from the playground in the Greenway Estate sit back and watch as the kids are able to spend countless hours playing in the brand new park facilities.
Featuring 4 bedrooms + study, master with walk in robe and ensuite, separate living room at the front, Stone Kitchen with 900m stainless steel appliances and a large outdoor tiled alfresco this property is the sure to tick all the boxes.
This home sits perfectly positioned between employment hub of the Sydney Business Park and the recreational facilities at the Stonecutters Ridge Golf Course Estate. Stonecutters Ridge features a brand new Clubhouse with bar/bistro, Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Courts, Driving Range, Greg Norman designed Championship Golf Course and proposed village centre to include, Childcare, Gym, Medical Centre and Convenience Store. The Sydney Business park at Marsden Park is set to become the largest business park in Sydney and will feature retail giants including but not limited to IKEA, MASTERS, BUNNNINGS, COSTCO, LINDT and ALDI.
– Brand new home with 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms plus study
– Double garage with remote door opener
– Formal living, Family / Rumpus and dining areas
– Large alfresco for outdoor entertainment.
– Stone bench top in the Kitchen
– 900mm Designer stainless steel kitchen appliances with ducted exhaust
– Spacious Walk in pantry
– Ducted air conditioning
– Alarm system with remote control and connected to telephone system
– NBN ready
– Rain water tank for back yard tap and toilets
– Instantaneous gas hot water
– Vertical blinds
– 375sqm block on high side of the street, fully landscaped
– Walking distance to Sydney business park and proposed Greenway shopping centre
The Village Green Across the road will include:
– BBQ area
– Half basketball court
– Huge kick about area for soccer, cricket or touch footy
– Cycle paths
– Pedestrian bridge – linking the park area to the retail centre via the nature corridor
Services: Electricity, Sewer, Water, Gas, Fibre Optics
For further information please contact Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416