Eastbrook Links Estate | Muswellbrook | Land for Sale | Homes For Sale | Hunter Region | Housing Market | Real Estate | Muswellbrook Bypass
Eastbrook Links Estate, the gateway to Muswellbrook, provides easy access to the Muswellbrook town centre, the local area and surrounds. The Muswellbrook and Hunter region are supported by a number of Federal and State Government infrastructure developments.
The Federal and NSW governments have committed to providing matched funding for priority projects identified in the Hunter Economic Infrastructure Plan (HEIP) including the Muswellbrook bypass (NSW $68million).
View or download the map of the proposal (PDF, 2MB).
The bypass would have significant benefits including:
- Removing conflicts between local traffic and through traffic in the Muswellbrook town centre
- Removing heavy vehicle traffic away from the town centre and nearby residential areas
- Providing an opportunity to develop a more pedestrian friendly environment in Muswellbrook’s main street
- Reducing traffic noise levels in the town
- Improving travel times on the New England Highway.
The proposed route bypasses Muswellbrook to the east and is a single carriageway, 8.8 kilometres in length. The proposed route provides:
- Grade separated interchanges at the southern and northern connections with the New England Highway
- A grade separated interchange at Coal Road
- An off ramp to Sandy Creek Road for motorists travelling north on the bypass
- An on ramp from Sandy Creek Road for motorists travelling south on the bypass
- Two bridge crossings of the Main Northern Railway
- Overtaking lanes in both directions.
The Eastbrook Links Estate, located in Muswellbrook, is a masterplanned community, perfectly positioned for growing families, retirees and investors alike. For more information about the Estate please visit www.eastbrooklinks.com